The Examination of Applying Illustration Style to Animated Commercial

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cinema 4D Modeling - Robot


Hi guys,I made this robot model with Cinema 4d by following this tutorial on http://cg.tutsplus.com/

check the tutorial:Create a High Rez Clank Model in Cinema 4D – Day 1


This tutorial is not complete,so I have to model the rest of the robot myself.It tooks me almost 2 days.In my point of view,Cinema 4d is easier than Maya,especially the texturing section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a motion graphic work,video and sound design by Candas Sisman.
I think the graphics interact with the sound effects perfectly.It's not a commercial but I think it attract people effectively with its unique style.This film inspire me so I want to share with you :)
BTW,It was made with Cinema 4D and the HDRI Light Kit Pro.

F L U X from candas sisman on Vimeo.

No comments: